Fun is in the fore, iof you roar to the valley on a seven kilometer long gravel road. On so called Mountain Go-Karts. These are especially constructed vehicles, which are equipped with comfort seat, spicial shock absorbers and extra light disc breaks.
Easy to drive (also for kids) and mega fun! Looking at the side, you see passing breathtaking wonderful natural site (out of the fictive side window). Not to disturb nature Mountain Go-Karts do without motor and gas but lay their focus on gravity.
Open: daily from 9-17.00 (from June to October)
- buying tickets (at Schi Lenz at the bottom of the cable car station or at Hochwurzenhut on the top of the mountain; discounted for holders of the summer card)
- rent a helmet (for free at the start point)
- refueling of the drivers in the Hochwurzenhut with delicious food and drinks
- getting your Go-Kart
- start (after a few advices how to drive the Go-Kart to each full hour)
- departure (over a 7 km long forest road)
- destination (or would you like to do it once again?)
Reservation unter +43 3687 61478 at Schi Lenz or +43 664 1223050